Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Football Betting using liberty reserve as a payment processor.

Hello and welcome to this day post. Today, i want to teach you how to bet using liberty reserve. I know i taught you how to do football betting on my older posts and also gave yo a few site that you can use to bet with.

I got some complain that the website accept credit/debit card and some other payment processor that require funding with bank wire or credit card. now i believe that liberty reserve is available at all country. If you have not registered yet, CLICK HERE. Now after registration, go to this website Asian Handicap and register for football betting. They use liberty reserve to fund there account and you can start betting without any problem of funding with bank wire or credit card. Now there are many more sites that you can use to bet on football. If you need this websites and tips on how to get a virtual credit card or how to fund your bet-at-home betting site through liberty reserve instead of credit card, you can mail me on nzediegwukingsley@yahoo.com or nomaco09@gmail.com

So always remember to bet wisely. you can mail me to give you the possible winner of a match. Remember that if you need the e-book on football betting and it`s secrets please email me on my email above. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment